Thursday, September 2, 2010

HTML Webiste Assignment

Since Tuesday I've been thinking of ideas to do for my HTML website. Here's a short list:

-Animals... specifically monkey's (they are my favorite).
-Autism... information about Autism and techniques on how to work with an Autistic individual.
-My Portfolio... I really need a portfolio blog and this would be a great chance for me to do one.
-Non-Profit Organization (Specifically Aggie Special Olympics)... I volunteer for this organization and  we don't have one.

Right now I'm torn between Austism, my portfolio, and Aggie Special Olympics. I should really do the portfolio one but I am extremely passionate about Autism awareness (my youngest brother is autistic) and the Aggie Special Olympics (I love my special needs athletes).

Like I said, I'm torn between those three, maybe I should just go with the monkeys...

No comments:

Post a Comment